Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movie Reflection

The movie was very interesting and made me want to go to those places to take photos. It showed me that there are a lot of beautiful places around me that I can photograph and have a fun time doing so. My favorite part was watching the water fall it was very relaxing to see and hear. My other favorite part was watching a group of people chant. It was interesting to see their type of culture and what they do. This movie also opened my eyes to see living conditions for other countries; it makes me appreciate what I have. This video opens my eyes to a lot more, also it opens my mind to think about where I should go to take photos or get photos the way I want them to turn out. I wish I could have gone with the people that made this video to experience the beauty they saw and to experience what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment